Flight Consulting Group piedalīsies ar savu stendu Air Ops 20, 4.-5. februārī, 2020.g., Briselē, Beļģijā. AIR OPS ir Eiropas nozīmīgākais notikums biznesa aviācijas lidojumu vadības profesionāļiem, vieta, kur lidlauka pakalpojumu sniedzēji, lidostu un FBO pārstāvji satiekas ar ceļojumu plānotājiem un operatoriem.
pienākumi• Ensure BAT passenger service at a high level, in a customer service-oriented manner.
• Be responsible for passenger registration on board and necessary related formalities.
• Provide the clients of BAT with all the up to date services available.
• Respond to internal and external telephone and email customer inquiries.
• Resolve open issues/concerns quickly and accurately.
• Ensure accurate BAT document flow.
• Keep the premises and equipment of BAT in good order.
Prasības• Excellent English, Russian and Latvian language skills.
• Computer skills (user level).
• Document flow knowledge.
• Ability to handle stressful situations and react quickly.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Customer oriented mindset and behavior.
• Previous experience in hotel industry or any other customer service-oriented business segment will be considered as an advantage.
Mēs piedāvājam• Interesting and dynamic work in the international environment.
• Exciting experience of aviation industry.
• Health insurance including dentist and sport (after probation period).
• Training and development.
• Team building & social events.
• A modern office with free parking.
pienākumi• Arrange all services and permits for the flight
• Create and file ATC flight plan, prepare flight briefing
• Liaising with external providers concerning any ground services arrangements
• Flight following
• Everyday work with flight plans, weather briefing and charts, NOTAMs, mass and balance calculations, performance data, overfly and landing permits, aircraft handling, airport slot, fuel, catering etc.
Prasības• Ability to work in shifts (including night)
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• High sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills
• Good communication, teamwork skills and flexibility
• Ability to work under pressure when needed
• Good written and spoken English skills, additional language (French, Spanish, German) is an advantage
• Previous experience on the similar position will be considered as an advantage
Mēs piedāvājam• Worldwide operations experience
• Training and development
• Health insurance including dentist and sport (after probation period)
• A modern office with free parking
• Team building & social events
• Career growth opportunities