Online orders, flights preparation and execution status are now available on a single platform for absolutely all orders and customers.
Your duties and responsibilities will include• Collection and registration of invoices from suppliers.
• Invoice checking and comparing with contracts/price lists.
• Invoice processing and sending to the customers.
• Working with data base.
• Communication with supplier and customer accounting departments in English, question solving.
Requirements• Good MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) skills.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• High sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills.
• Good communication, teamwork skills and flexibility.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Previous experience on the similar position will be considered as advantage.
We offer• Worldwide operations experience.
• Training and development.
• Health insurance including dentist and sport (after probation period).
• A modern office with free parking.
• Team building & social events.
• Career growth opportunities..
Your duties and responsibilities will include• Required data search and processing
• Fast, accurate and timely data entry into internal database
• Communication with suppliers by e-mail or by phone
• Reports preparation
• Different administrative tasks
Requirements• High sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Fluent written and spoken English skills
• Good teamwork skills and flexibility
• Patience to follow directions and procedures
We offer• Dynamic work in the international environment
• Training and supervision
• Health insurance including dentist and sport (after probation period)
• A modern office with free parking
• Young and friendly aviation experts team
• Career growth opportunities