We are thrilled to share that we will visit the MEBAA Show 2022 in Dubai – one of the major business aviation hubs! Can't wait to hear all the insights from 30+ industry leaders and experts and learn more about future trends.
Your duties and responsibilities will include• Arrange all services and permits for the flight
• Create and file ATC flight plan, prepare flight briefing
• Liaising with external providers concerning any ground services arrangements
• Flight following
• Everyday work with flight plans, weather briefing and charts, NOTAMs, mass and balance calculations, performance data, overfly and landing permits, aircraft handling, airport slot, fuel, catering etc.
Requirements• Ability to work in shifts (including night)
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• High sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills
• Good communication, teamwork skills and flexibility
• Ability to work under pressure when needed
• Good written and spoken English skills, additional language (French, Spanish, German) is an advantage
• Previous experience on the similar position will be considered as an advantage
We offer• Worldwide operations experience
• Training and development
• Health insurance including dentist and sport (after probation period)
• A modern office with free parking
• Team building & social events
• Career growth opportunities
Your duties and responsibilities will include• Building and development relationships with existing and new customers in DACH countries.
• Local industry research and integration in aviation society.
• Continuous communication including emails, phone calls, meetings and participation in exhibitions/conferences.
• Customer analysis, deep understanding of their needs.
• Collaboration with HQ to adjust strategy and right approach.
• Coordination of service provision and feedback accumulation.
Requirements• At least 2 years’ experience in sales/commercial/operations, senior positions in ground handling, air company or flight support company.
• Residency in Germany.
• Fluent German and English.
• Confident and proactive in contacting customers.
• Ambitions, motivated and result oriented.
• Willingness and possibility to travel.
We offer• Worldwide operations experience.
• Training and development.
• Career growth opportunities.