The aviation holding to showcase FCG OPS expanded ground handling network for business aviation flights at the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition...
Your duties and responsibilities will include• Collection and registration of invoices from suppliers.
• Invoice checking and comparing with contracts/price lists.
• Invoice processing and sending to the customers.
• Communication with supplier and customer accounting departments, question solving.
• Report preparation and analysis.
Requirements• Excellent MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) skills.
• Fluent English.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Team orientation, flexibility.
• High customer service orientation.
• Previous experience on the similar position will be considered as advantage.
We offer• Full-time work in Riga headquarter.
• Opportunity to become a member of aviation expert team.
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Interesting and dynamic work in the international environment.
• Training and supervision.
Your duties and responsibilities will include• FCG OPS existing regional station supervision, communication with partners and employees
• New station setup, cooperation establishment, daily procedures implementation
• Development of non-airport services, communication with partners
• Representation of FCG OPS services in the region
• Informational support for headquarter
• Systematic analysis
Requirements• Higher education
• Fluent English + other languages as advantage
• Experience in ground handling or airport operations
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Team orientation, flexibility
• High customer service orientation
• Previous experience on the similar position will be considered as advantage
We offer• Full time contract
• Flexible allocation
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting and dynamic work in the international environment
• Opportunity to become a member of aviation expert team